ETA VISA INFORMATION
All visitors to Australia must obtain a visa or Electronic Travel Authority in advance to be granted entry. This page lists important information you may need to know regarding your Australian visa application. Please review the following information carefully:
- Visa Eligibility – Check your eligibility to apply for an ETA Visa
- Visa Requirements – Understand what is required for an ETA visa
- Visa Info – General information and the most commonly asked questions
- Travel Information – Information related to travel an your ETA visa
Nationalities Eligible for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)
If your nationality is not listed, you will need to contact an Australian embassy or the Department of Immigration to obtain your visa.
Australian eVisa Services
- 5-Min Online Application
- Visa Confirmation sent to your email
- Valid for Tourist / Leisure travel
- Valid for Business / Conference travel
- 1 year validity – Multiple entry allowed
- 90 day entry to Australia per visit
- 24hr Turnaround on all applications
- Fast-Track (1 Hour) processing: $50 per applicant surcharge
- NOT valid for paid employment or extended study
Information Required to Apply for an ETA
Your application must use all the current details from the passport you will use to enter Australia.
Additionally you will need to provide the following:
- Your country of birth
- You current Address and Phone number
- You will be required to state you have no prior criminal convictions for which you were sentenced to 12months or more.
ETA Visa Requirements
You can apply for an electronic Australian ETA visa online, if:
- You are from an ETA eligible country
- You are outside of Australia at the time of applying;
- Your visit to Australia is either for tourism, visiting friends or relatives, or short-term business needs;
- You must have had no major criminal convictions, in which you served more than 1 year in jail;
- You must be free of tuberculosis at the time of travel into, and within, Australia;
- You must not work while in Australia;
- Your passport must be valid for 6 months from the day you enter Australia.
- You can enter Australia as many times as you want during a 12 month period from the date the ETA is granted or until the expiry date of your passport, whichever is earlier.
- You can stay in Australia for a maximum of three months on each visit.
- You must not work while in Australia. You can undertake business visitor activities (undertaking of business enquiries and contractual negotiations, and attending conferences).
- You must not study for more than three months.
- You must be free from tuberculosis.
- You must not have any criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not the sentence/s were served.
How To Apply
1 - Application Form
Enter your Passport and personal details
2 - Payment
Make Payment using Visa / Mastercard / Diners Card
3 - ETA Approval
Receive your approved ETA Visa direct to your email.